Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Second Part Of Series

"Boo," I jump a little but not enough for anybody to see. I turn around and face Ronny and Edgar. There always trying to scare us. But it never works.
"You guys might want to stop trying that your going to get somebody hurt some day." I tell them looking them straight in the face. They start cracking up like , like, like, well I don't know I never seen anybody crack up as hard as this before. Except on my 7'th birthday, my dad told this stupid joke then somebody jumped in and saved my dad's ass. They didn't stop for a week. It was unbelievable. But I think they were just laughing whenever he was around so they didn't hurt his feelings. "Okay okay," I say waving my hand at them meaning that enough was enough.
"How are we going to hurt you by saying the word boo?" Edgar asked still with some hysteria in his voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment