Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cheated

Have you ever felt cheated, swindled, and deceived? I have many times, all for my teeth. Teeth the one thing you shouldn't worry about. Years ago teach weren't looked at for admiration, they were used to chew any morsel of food that falls in your mouth. Now they have to be in a certain place, look the certain way, and be just like everybody else. But, now we have all types of different cares for our teeth. Whitening, cleaning, flossing, dentistry, and orthodontics. Well, I'm sick of all the orthodontics. Eight years I have worn these braces, haven't complained, I have done everything they told me to do. Each year they drag me along, saying that at the end of the semester, they will come off. Then FIVE WEEKS ago they told me they will come off in THREE WEEKS, now here I am, FIVE WEEKS LATER with having two appointments since that announcement. I guess they miss-read my teeth, because once again I hear the normal song by the end of the semester, "by the end of the semester," but then when I say I want them off, they say your a minor, you can't make that decision. "You have to look at it in the long run," what long run? What o they think years from now I will regret having them off, saying that I get lectured. Our age should not matter in our judgment, our maturity should matter. I WANT THEM OFF! Nope your family turns on you to listen to a professional, or a money feeding scoundrel. Now, I have to be stuck with them for the rest of my life, that folks is being cheated. So, now I am staying home from school because of the pain it's causing me. I also can't eat till twelve, when I haven't even eaten all day. I'm starving for hunger, but full of pain, and backstabbing emotion.
That's all for now folks, get on to your medal free meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment